Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Departure..!!

First of all I'd like to say that I wasn't going alone, my brother, my father and his wife were coming with us as well. My father had a vacation at the time so he thought that he could come with us and have some good time. Before the day we were travelling we had a very big dinner with all family and friends. When the day came, my sisters came to our house, and some friends as well who were gonna come to the airport with us. The moments before going to the airport were very sad, my mum and sisters were crying because it's the first time that my brother and I were going to be away for a long time. Anyway when we arrived to the airport with our friends and of course my father and his wife, we talked for like half an hour and then it was time to go so we said goodbye to each other and there kind of stuff. Our flight was (Jeddah - Abu-Dhabi - Singapore - Christchurch) but we stayed in Singapore for like 4 days for shopping and stuff and then we went to Christchurch. It was a bit cold and raining the time we arrived, we got 2 rooms in a Motel in Riccarton road for like two weeks until we found a house to rent. I started the next Monday in CCEL not in the UC, because I wanted General English first, my English wasn't bad thou. That's how my departure was..!!

No comments:

Super Mario Game

What do you think of my game ?!