Thursday, August 21, 2008

Reasons why I've chosen my courses..!!

First I'd like to say that I'm a business guy not a science one ! so anything that contains business stuff I'm in. At the beginning the only choice I had was to take Foundation studies 'commerce' so I took it. To be honest, choosing courses is the most difficult thing that ever happened to me ! Until now I'm still not 100% sure of what am I going to study ! First I was planning to study Finance but I've found out that it's to hard for me, after that my father told me take Marketing, I thought "but my brother is going to study marketing" so I'd like to study something different ! In the mean time, I'm thinking of "Information System" but I haven't told anyone yet. Probably IS is the thing I'm going to study if nothing new came up. The reason why I've chose IS is because I'm interested in computers. I love working on computers, so anything contains computer work I'm the first one who will say yes I'll do it. That's all and I hope everything goes as I want.

No comments:

Super Mario Game

What do you think of my game ?!